Sunday, December 22, 2013

Merry Christmas!

I want to wish everyone viewing this blog a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Almost a year ago to the day I completed my first knife. A few minutes ago I epoxied the handles on knife # 18. I have learned a lot between that first knife and the one I am currently working on and hope to continue to learn and improve my knives in the New Year.

I especially want to thank those of you that provided feedback and sent photos. Customer feedback is essential for improving my knives and the photos were just plain enjoyable. Thank you!

Looking forward to 2014, I am planning on adding a flat platten attachment for the grinder, a buffer, and an etcher to my little shop. At some point I would like to make the transition from O1 tool steel to CPM154CM. You should see more Loveless and Herron style knives from me in 2014. Lastly, I am hoping to get some hunting in and shoot a few rounds of international/bunker trap. I haven't been able to do either as much as I would have liked.

Have an enjoyable holiday season.

God Bless,

Lee






No comments:

Post a Comment