Monday, May 19, 2014

Odds and Ends

I had been wanting to scan these photos for a while and finally figured out how to work my son's scanner. The photos were taken 21 years ago in the Alaska range. I'm on the left in the photo and Ron Warren is on the right. At the time, Ron was the youngest registered guide in Alaska. He stayed in the business and currently owns/runs Alaska Guide Service. The sheep was taken by Jay Link of Jack Link's Beef Jerky fame. I was the packer on this hunt



The next photo was taken during the same season. For this client, Ken Fanning was the guide and I was the packer. The sheep was taken with a muzzle loader.

When I have more time I'll scan some more photos and post them. I have one of an absolutely huge wolf track I came across while we were hunting brown bear...




No comments:

Post a Comment