Thursday, July 30, 2015

Period Photos

Last night I was re-reading Kelver's book and studying the period photos contained in it. I noticed several photos were credited to the Colorado Historical Society. Taking advantage of one of the very few benefits of living in the "digital age", I decided to do a quick internet search to see what I could come up with.

Here are some gun shops I would like to visit...

John P. Lower's store, Denver Colorado

I also wouldn't mind shooting that Sharps Borchardt with Mr. Lower.
Carlos Gove's shop, Denver Colorado
The Freund Bros., Laramie Wyoming 
And lastly, another Freund Bros. Shop, The Wyoming Armory
 I love the interior and think I could have spent hours in there.

If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm fond of old photos.

Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment