Monday, November 16, 2015

More Customer Photos

I really enjoy seeing photos of customer's hunts and knowing my knives are out in the field being used. Here are a couple of customer photos taken from very different places on the globe.

From Africa...





The knife that was used to remove this bull elephant's tail, an old tradition signifying ownership of the animal, is my Large Drop Point Hunter. This particular knife has Desert Ironwood handles. The customer shared that his Professional Hunter was impressed with the knife's performance. Here's a link to the story of the hunt and some wonderful photos.

 http://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6321043/m/5771085512

And from Texas...




A beautiful Texas whitetail. The knife in the photo is my Semi-Skinner and is also handled with Desert Ironwood. Here is a link to the post involving this knife.
http://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5021043/m/7851082412


Lastly, here is a Small Drop Point Hunter with Wenge handles I recently completed.



If you are interested in having a custom knife made, I can be reached at baumgartknives@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment